Vinyl Windows & Doors in St. Louis
Are you convinced that vinyl windows and doors are right for you?
Clear Window Technology Inc. has almost 40 years of experience in the installation of windows all across St. Louis. Our certified team works diligently to make sure that your windows and doors are measured right and properly installed. From the beginning to end, we will be there until the job is completed with only the highest quality results.
Vinyl has always been the top choice of many people building houses or those looking to remodel their home in St. Louis.
What are Vinyl (UPVC) Windows & Doors?
Vinyl is an excellent choice for homeowners looking for replacement windows that are energy efficient but, most importantly, maintenance-free. The frames of these windows are manufactured using vinyl, or unplasticized polyvinyl chloride (UPVC), which is the most prevalent advanced polymer in use today. UPVC is a safe, thermally-resistant, and economical material that can be used in many different applications.
What Type of Door or Window Frame Should I Choose?
What’s right for you – wood, vinyl, or composite? What you choose goes a long way in determining the longevity and energy efficiency of your full window or door system. While wood has excellent thermal qualities, it continues to be prone to deterioration from insect infestation, the weather, or moisture. Plus, wood windows and doors will often require regular standard maintenance, such as staining or painting.
Vinyl windows and composite door systems are simply the best choice because they offer thermal qualities similar to wood, are extremely durable, virtually maintenance free, and half the cost of wood windows! If you are looking for a door or window frame material that will offer you a lifetime of easy maintenance, comfort, and beauty all in one package, then vinyl or composite is your answer!
Advantages of Vinyl Windows in St. Louis
Over the years, vinyl has become a rival to traditional materials such as wood. When you consider all of vinyl’s benefits, there’s really no competition.
- Design flexibility – At Clear Window Technology Inc., we have a variety of vinyl window options to fit the architecture of your home.
- Easy cleaning – Common household cleaners will work just fine on vinyl frames, leaving your window as good as new.
- Higher efficiency – Vinyl is known for its high efficiency material that ultimately saves you money in heating and cooling costs!
- Minimal maintenance – With improvements made over the last few decades to the manufacturing process of vinyl windows, upkeep and maintenance is practically non-essential.
- Long life – The average lifespan of vinyl windows vary depending on their use, sun exposure, and mill thickness of the vinyl frame. On average, warranties are offered for up to 20 – 30 years.
- High quality – To ensure their quality and performance, most vinyl windows produced today are certified by third-party entities, such as the NFRC (National Fenestration Rating Council) and the AAMA (American Architectural Manufacturing Association). Furthermore, independent laboratory testing is performed on vinyl frames in accordance with strict industry standards.
- Dependable – Not only are vinyl windows rot-free and rust-free, but they are impervious to insects like termites and ants. Also, premium vinyl windows contain UV inhibitors that protect your windows from sun damage.
Get started with beautiful windows and doors from Clear Window Technology Inc.
Contact us today for a better looking home tomorrow!